In this modern world, We have adopted to stress and complex lifestyle which affect us negatively. Even we don’t have time to think about that, we are ruining our happy and healthy life. I am listing here 51 tips of healthy life by following these you can develop a happy lifestyle. These are the basic advice everyone should know who wants to live a prosperous life.
51 tips of Happy Life everyone should know
1. The smarter you become, the crazier you’ll seem to “dumb” people.
2. Most people spend a lifetime trying to be like someone who is trying to be like someone else.Be yourself.Be the best version of yourself.
3. Nobody literally wants you to tell them the truth. Rather, we all want you to reaffirm our beliefs.
4. Today’s saint was yesterday’s sinner.
5.“Reality is for people who can’t face drugs and drugs are for people who can’t face reality!” —Genius Turner
6. Meditate for 15 minutes before sleeping. You will get up yourself without any alarm. You will get up within 6 hours.
7. You know a man is really smart when you forget to notice how cheap his clothes are.
8. “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” —Albert Einstein
9. You might as well stop caring what others think about you because they seldom do! After all, everybody is knee-deep in their own troubles.
10. A wise person knows: if you think you can, you can; if you think you can’t, you can’t! Either way, you are right.
11. When buying the phone make sure the front camera is “5 megapixels” or more cause anything lower than 5 megapixels on the front camera which is known as the selfie camera will look old with poor quality.
12. If by chance you browse the Law Book, notice the fine print that states: Here lies one law for the rich and another for the poor!
13. “Genius is 1% talent and 99% hard work…” —Albert Einstein
14. How can you ever declare to “know someone” when most of us have yet to Know Thyself?
15. If you become too successful, your own friends will succumb to jealousy and envy.
16. The only thing separating the dreamer from the dream is a bridge called WORK!
17. If you don’t feel like carrying a lot of stuff around with you when you listen to music just buy a Bluetooth speaker so you could use your phone to connect to the Bluetooth speaker to listen to music.
18. Wave your hand to kids who are going to school, all of a sudden. This act of yours spread a smile on the face of innocents and you will happiness too.
19. If you want the best photo quality when taking pictures on a phone use these setting whenever possible choose “4:3″ aspect in-camera settings instead of “16:9” cause “4:3″ looks clearer and sharper but if you take photos with a lot of people then and only then is “16:9” aspect necessary. Also, in-camera settings if you see “ISO” set it to “100” only if you are a room with a lot of light. Also, set the white balance which is usually seen as “wb” in camera settings on a phone set it to the lowest setting if you are in a room with a lot of light.
20. Pray to God before you start any situation ask God to only let you be involved if the situation is 100 right for you and only if the people in the situation will be fair with you.
21. Always keep a pair of all black shoes or a pair of all white shoes in your shoe collection because those color go with everything.
22. In most HDTV’s turn the sharpness all the down to make the picture look clearer but before you do that make sure you look at where it is set before you do that just in case it does not work but in most cases turning sharpness all the way down makes the tv picture look clearer.
23. Drink a couple of glasses of water after you wake up in the morning.You will feel a lot fresher.
24. You can set the timer on google. Just type: “set X minutes timer” Replace the X with the time you want.
25. After taking a rickshaw, pay Rs. 5–10 extra, he will smile and will give you blessings.
26. Some tension among car owners in traffic (who will move first), Just gives a big smile. The chances of getting side will increase by 200%.
27. Want to make your Mom, Wife or Kids happy? Inform them that you will be late today but reach one hour before your usual time. They will be more than happy.
28. Sometimes play Tota-Maina or Ludo (Indian kids Games). Believe me, you will play again and again.
29. While having Coffee or Dinner outside, Just say THANKS with a big smile to that person who is another side of the counter.
30. Being normal has become abnormal nowadays.
31. Don’t you want to give money to beggars? But at least give a respectful smile. They deserve it.
32. Office politics? Don’t reply on emails just go, meet, discuss & Smile. The same person will start respecting you more.
33. Want to Enjoy life? Do what is “Unexpected!”.
34. Try to make life “Straight and Simple” just like Kids. Don’t try to make it complex just because you are more educated than the kid version of yourself.
35. Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary? Roughly 70% of peoples problems are caused by their own tongue. Words are EXTREMELY powerful. Use them wisely.
36. Whenever possible wear sunglasses in public all year round for 2 reasons it protects the eyes and it makes you look a lot cooler to people.
37. Never concern yourself with outcomes or results. Attachment to expectations is the FIRST mistake. Instead do that which lies closest at hand that you can do with all your heart, your mind, and your soul. Source knows what is best for you FAR better than you know yourself.
38. Every moment of your life is a gift. Be careful what you exchange it for.Don’t invest your life and time into something that will not benefit or worth you.
39. Some tension among car owners in traffic (who will move first), Just gives a big smile.
40. Never compare yourself to others in ANY way – they are not living YOUR life, nor are you living THEIRS.
41. When you find something that is troubling you, realize that you have found something you shouldn’t be doing.
42. Learn about the Power of Indifference and how energy follows where the mind goes. Indifference here means, not to become an effect or victim of that thing.
43. Never forget that the outer world you perceive is a reflection of your inner beliefs. To change your world, change your beliefs about it to the most positive ones you can.
44. Look at what is troubling you – and you will ONLY find things you shouldn’t be doing.
45. Few people are wise enough to recognize when the price of money costs too much! Be wise, then.
46. A heterosexual telling a homosexual that being gay is “wrong” is no different from someone born right-handed telling a left-handed person to write with the “right” hand.
47. Because a billionaire is, by definition, equivalent to 1,000 millionaires—in light of world hunger—every billionaire is by definition selfish.
48. Whenever paying for anything at any store always do everything all at once and I only say that because I have been cheated out of money when I left something on the counter to get another thing and came back and something went wrong so always pay for your stuff all at once at the cash register.
49. There is no need to go looking for Love when that is where you are coming from.
50. Stop using Google to search for information for school essays, use Google Scholar instead. You will find more relevant information.
51. If you are coughing uncontrollably, raise your hands above your head and it will stop.
Share with your loved ones so they can also adopt a healthy and happy lifestyle. Don’t forget to tell me your valuable suggestions and feedbacks in the comment box.